Thursday, September 4, 2008

Parent Earworms



Okay, I know that a lot of you out there are not parents, but some of you are...so this is aimed at you. I have a two year old at home and he loves music, so we play him a lot of kids' music. As a result, I routinely get some of these kids' song stuck in my brain. How the hell can you get rid of an earworm like that? Somebody help me before I decide to do something drastic.
London bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down.

MAKE IT STOP!

3 comments:

tsolo888 said...

This should help.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

Unknown said...

You Suck...but at least it isn't London Bridge.

Sallie said...

Oh, you're a liar...LOL!! I LOVE the music you guys listen to :-)

You really do need to email a link to us for buying the music we slept to at your house... LOVED IT!!

Give everyone hugs, and try to stay dry this week!

Sallie