Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I found the following comment on a blog post concerning cannibalism among polar bears. It made me laugh.

This is just a sign of things to come. As we head into this vortex of global starvation and the downfall of humanity, we will do the same as the polar bears. It is the way of civilization. All things are horrible until you are put into the same extreme situation. Put yourself In a world with no food, no fuel and global chaos. Now ask yourself what you would do to survive or to ensure your children's survival. Let's all hope I am wrong.


I guess that we should take a page from nature's playbook and eat the vegans first, and then the vegetarians. I love being a carnivore.

1 comment:

tsolo888 said...

As much as I would like to eat the vegans and vegetarians first, I don't think they would be very filling and would probably make you sick. If this really happened I would be curious to see how many actually stayed true to their cause. :)